Loulou & Yves : the untold story of Loulou de la Falaise and the House of Saint Laurent / Christopher Petkanas.
- Other Title:
- Loulou and Yves
- First edition.
- New York : St. Martin's Press, 2018.
xvi, 495 pages ; 24 cm
- Fashion designers -- France -- Biography.
Costume design -- France -- History -- 20th century.
Fashion -- France -- History -- 20th century.
La Falaise, Loulou de.
Saint Laurent, Yves.
- "Dauntless 'in the bone style' made Loulou de La Falaise one of the great fashion firebrands of the twentieth century. Descending in a direct line from Coco Chanel and Elsa Schiaparelli, she was celebrated at her death in 2011, aged just sixty-four, as the 'highest of haute bohemia,' a feckless adventuress in the art of living--and the one person Yves Saint Laurent could not live without ... [She] was his creative right hand, muse, alter ego, and the virtuoso behind all the ... accessories that were a crucial component of the YSL 'look'"--Amazon.com.
- Sir Oswald and Lady Birley
A tribe called Falaise
A precocious itinerary : East Sussex to Gstaad, New York to Provence
The Knight of Glin
She's married to a fairy, so what's her problem?
Donald Cammell, sex addict
Hippie De Luxe Londonienne
The years between, 1968-1972
Loulou & Yves
Anne-Marie Munoz, Mater Dolorosa
Thadee or Ricardo?
Glue-gunning ahead of the curve
Wedding of the decade
La vie en couple
Bijoux de fantaisie
The Fiat guy
Les girls Saint Laurent
Slogging through the '90s
Ain't Laurent without Yves
The second death of Saint Laurent
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|