A legal response to today's reality: Economic crimes as crimes against humanity [electronic resource] / Sunčana Roksandić Vidlička.
- New York : United Nations, 2018.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages)
- Local subjects:
- International Law and Justice
Human Rights and Refugees
- "...Those who use weapons and resources and violate human rights are as guilty as those who collaborate in business with them. Both groups should face tangible sanctions, investigations and criminal trials."
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Contained In:
- Freedom from Fear Vol. 2018, no. 14, p. 36-41
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|