Anita Blake, vampire hunter, the laughing corpse. Book 3, Executioner / writer, Laurell K. Hamilton ; adaptation, Jessica Ruffner ; art, Ron Lim ; colors, Laura Villari ; letters, Bill Tortolini.
- Other Title:
Anita Blake, the laughing corpse. Executioner
Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake, vampire hunter, the laughing corpse. Book 3, Executioner
- New York : Marvel Enterprises, ©2010.
1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Blake, Anita (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Vodou -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Zombies -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Vampires -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Horror comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Anita Blake is offered a million dollars to raise a three-hundred-year corpse by mob-affiliated Harold Gaynor. As she ponders the proposition, a child goes missing, and her investigation leads to confrontations with voodoo priestess Dominga Salvador and an undead killer more powerful than any she's seen before.
- "Contains material originally published in magazine form as Anita Blake, Vampire hunter: The laughung corpse--Executioner #1-5"--Title page verso.
"Mature content"--Page  of jacket.
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Ruffner-Booth, Jess.
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|