The Incredible Hulk. Vol. 3, Transfer of power / writer Bruce Jones ; pencils, Stuart Immonen ; inks, Scott Koblish.
- Other Title:
- Transfer of power
- Direct edition
- New York, NY : Marvel Comics, ©2003.
1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Hulk (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Heroes -- Comic books, strips, etc. -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Still on the run from the government and clandestine forces with their own agenda, Dr. Bruce Banner receives aid from an unexpected source, only to find himself caught up in an hallucinatory murder mystery.
- "Contains material originally published in magazine form as Incredible Hulk #44-49."
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|