Managing the Kanchanaburi demographic surveillance system: Creation of a relational database management system [electronic resource] / Jongjit Rittirong.
- New York : United Nations, 2009.
- Government document
1 online resource (13 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Population and Demography
- Increasing attention is being paid to the collection of longitudinal data. This attention is, in part, a response to the difficulties faced in establishing causal relations with cross-sectional data. However, the collection and use of longitudinal data has brought with it a series of challenges that are not faced by researchers manipulating cross-sectional data. In this article we describe how initial data management models, based on cross-sectional data storage and manipulation used in the Kanchanaburi Demographic Surveillance System (KDSS), were found to be inadequate and were replaced by a database system that is consistent with longitudinal data collection, storage and manipulation.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Contained In:
- Asia-Pacific Population Journal Vol. 23, no. 3, p. 107-119
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|