Ethnic models of fertility behaviour in Sri Lanka [electronic resource] / A.T.P.L. Abeykoon.
- New York : United Nations, 1987.
- Government document
1 online resource (14 pages)
- Local subjects:
- Population and Demography
- Ethnic differences in fertility behaviour have become increasingly important and of much concern to policy makers, programme planners and managers in many pluralistic societies of the Asian and Pacific region.
- Title from title screen (viewed May 1, 2017).
- Contained In:
- Asia-Pacific Population Journal Vol. 2, no. 4, p. 29-42
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|