Taxation : Foreign Account Tax Compliance: agreement between the United States of America and Bahrain, signed at Manama, January 18, 2017, with annexes.
- Standardized Title:
- Agreement between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of Kingdom of Bahrain to Improve International Tax Compliance and to Implement FATCA (2017 January 18)
- Other Title:
- Agreement between the United States of America and Bahrain, signed at Manama, January 18, 2017, with annexes
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of State, [2018?]
- Treaties and other international acts series ; 18-305.
Treaties and other international acts series ; 18-305
- Government document
1 online resource ( pages).
- United States. Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act.
Foreign bank accounts -- Law and legislation -- Bahrain.
Foreign bank accounts -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Tax administration and procedure -- International cooperation.
- Text in English and Arabic.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title screen (U.S. Dept. of State web site, viewed on Aug. 22, 2018).
CRDP Program record.
- United States. Department of State. issuing body.
Bahrain, participant in treaty.
United States, participant in treaty.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|