Leading components of upturn in mortality for men, United States - 1952-67 / A. Joan Klebba.
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1971.
- DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 72-1008.
Vital and health statistics. Data from the national vital statistics system ; Series 20, no. 11.
Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; number 11
DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 72-1008
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, , 46 pages) : illustrations.
- Men -- Mortality -- United States -- Statistics.
Mortality and race -- United States -- Statistics.
United States -- Statistics, Vital.
Men -- Mortality.
- "September 1971."
"An analysis of rising mortality among men by cause presented separately for white men and for men of other races."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 21).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 17, 2018).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Kleeba. A. Joan. Leading components of upturn in mortality for men, United States, 1952-67
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|