A study of infant mortality from linked records : comparison of neonatal mortality from two cohort studies, United States, January-March 1950 and 1960 / Helen C. Chase.
- Other Title:
- Comparison of neonatal mortality from two cohort studies
- Rockville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, National Center for Health Statistics, 1972.
- DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 72-1056.
Vital and health statistics. Data from the national vital statistics system ; Series 20, no. 13.
Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; number 13
DHEW publication ; no. (HSM) 72-1056
- Government document
1 online resource (v, , 99 pages) : illustrations.
- Infants -- Mortality -- United States -- Statistics.
Mortality and race -- United States -- Statistics.
United States -- Statistics, Vital.
Infants -- Mortality.
- "June 1972."
"Comparison of neonatal mortality in the United States based on two cohort studies for infants born alive during January-March 1950 and 1960; includes consideration of color, sex, plurality, weight at birth, gestation, age of mother, total-birth order, cause of death, and age at death."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 43-44).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 17, 2018).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Chase, Helen C. Study of infant mortality from linked records, comparison of neonatal mortality from 2 cohort studies, United States, Jan-Mar. 1950 and 1960
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|