A study of infant mortality from linked records: method of study and registration aspects : United States, 1960 live birth cohort / Helen C. Chase.
- Other Title:
- Method of study and registration aspects
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, Health Services and Mental Health Administration, 1970.
- Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000.
Vital and health statistics. Data from the national vital statistics system ; Series 20, no. 7.
Vital and health statistics. Series 20, Data from the national vital statistics system ; number 7
Public Health Service Publication ; no. 1000-series 20-no. 7
- Government document
1 online resource (vi, 44 pages) : 1 illustration, 1 map.
- Infants -- Mortality -- United States -- Statistics.
United States -- Statistics, Vital.
Infants -- Mortality.
- "Description of the study of infant mortality among the United States live birth cohort, 1960, including collection and preparation of records, results of record linkage, and implications for the study results and registration completeness."
CRDP Program record.
Includes bibliographical references (page 21).
Description based on online resource, PDF version; title from cover (CDC, viewed August 17, 2018).
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print record: Chase, Helen C. Study of infant mortality from linked records, methods of study and registration aspects, United States
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|