The architect / [story] by Mike Baron & [pencils and inks] by Andie Tong ; [colors: Mike Kilgore ; lettering: Scott Bieser, Jake Bieser].
- Round Rock, Tex. : Big Head Press, ©2007.
69, , 6 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Architects -- Fiction.
Inheritance and succession -- Fiction.
Mansions -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Texas Round Rock.
- Roark Dexter Smith was a beguiler, womanizer, bon vivant, amateur mycologist and expert violinist in addition to being a world-class designer. Oh, and Mr. Smith had another hobby, one he didn't want anyone to know about. Gil Hopper, adopted as a baby, discovers he is the heir to the famous Roark Dexter Smith, and inherits Bluff House, a secluded mansion in which a mysterious fire killed Smith, his wife, and Smith's assistant. But there are dark secrets involving Gil's heritage, which may prove fatal to him and his friends.
- The architect / by Mike Baron & Andie Tong
Dream house turns to nightmare / by Rick Luten ; special to Vanity fair.
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Tong, Andie.
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|