The SAGE handbook of qualitative data analysis [electronic resource] / Uwe Flick.
- Other Title:
- Handbook of qualitative data analysis
Qualitative data analysis
- Los Angeles : SAGE, 2014.
1 online resource
- Qualitative research.
- The wide range of approaches to data analysis in qualitative research can seem daunting even for experienced researchers. This handbook is the first to provide a state-of-the art overview of the whole field of QDA, from general analytic strategies used in qualitative research to approaches specific to particular types of qualitative data, including talk, text, sounds, images and virtual data.
- Description based on information supplied on publisher's spreadsheet; title from spreadsheet (viewed on November 22, 2013).
- Flick, Uwe, 1956- editor.
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9781446282243 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|