Successful focus groups [electronic resource] : advancing the state of the art / David L. Morgan, editor.
- Newbury Park, Calif. ; London : SAGE, c1993.
1 online resource (xv, 271 pages)
- Focus groups.
Social sciences -- Research -- Methodology.
- This title addresses the issues, practice wisdom and problems in conducting focus groups. Written by an interdisciplinary group of scholars, it covers the basic principles of when and how to use focus groups, the applicability of focus group interviews to survey research and other methods, general issues in the use of focus groups, the specific problems of focus groups with different populations or settings and an agenda for future development of the method.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Morgan, David L. (Sociologist)
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9781483349008 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|