Research methods in special education [electronic resource] / Donna M. Mertens, John A. McLaughlin.
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. ; London : SAGE, c1995.
- Applied social research methods series ; v. 37.
Applied social research methods series ; v. 37
1 online resource (136 pages)
- Special education -- Research -- United States -- Methodology.
People with disabilities -- Education -- Research -- United States -- Methodology.
- This title explores ways to adapt research methods from other disciplines to the special education context and provides the reader with a framework for critically analyzing and conducting research in areas where people with disabilities live, learn and work.
- Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references.
- McLaughlin, John A. (John Adams), 1943-
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9781412985727 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|