British social attitudes. The 22nd report. Two terms of New Labour - the public's reaction [electronic resource] / editors, Alison Park ... [and others].
- Other Title:
- Two terms of New Labour - the public's reaction
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. ; London : SAGE, c2005.
1 online resource (xix, 350 pages) : illustrations
- Public opinion -- Great Britain.
Attitude (Psychology) -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- Social conditions -- 1945-.
- This survey provides an indispensable guide to current political and social issues in contemporary Britain. It describes and reviews a broad range of current social attitudes derived from extensive nationwide interviews. This report summarises and interprets data from the most recent survey.
- At foot of title: National Centre for Social Research.
Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Park, Alison, 1966-
National Centre for Social Research (Great Britain)
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9781849208673 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|