Case studies in interdisciplinary research [electronic resource] / Allen F. Repko, William H. Newell, Rick Szostak.
- Los Angeles, [Calif.] ; London : SAGE, c2012.
1 online resource (368 pages) : illustrations
- Interdisciplinary research.
- This text looks closely at interdisciplinary research, covering topics such as applying theory and practice to problems and the importance of finding a common ground, and suggests new solutions to problems that cover multiple disciplines.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Newell, William H.
Szostak, Rick, 1959-
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9781483349541 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|