Handbook of marketing scales [electronic resource] : multi-item measures for marketing and consumer behavior research / William O. Bearden, Richard G. Netemeyer.
- 2nd ed.
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. ; London : SAGE, c1999.
1 online resource (xiv, 537 pages)
- Marketing research.
Consumer behavior -- Research.
- 'The Handbook of Marketing Scales' is a compilation of multi-item, self-report measures developed and/or frequently used in consumer behavior and marketing research. Over 150 scales are included in the handbook, many of which were originally published in marketing- and consumer-related journals or conference proceedings.
- Published in cooperation with the Association for Consumer Research.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
Description based on print version record.
- Netemeyer, Richard G., 1956-
Association for Consumer Research (U.S.)
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9781452224923 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|