International handbook of practice-based performance management [electronic resource] / edited by Patria de Lancer Julnes ... [and others].
- Los Angeles, [Calif.] ; London : SAGE, 2008.
1 online resource (xxi, 534 pages) : illustrations
- Government productivity.
Administrative agencies -- Management.
Administrative agencies -- Auditing.
Nonprofit organizations -- Management.
Total quality management.
Performance -- Measurement.
- A combination of conceptual and practical applications with an emphasis on cutting-edge practices in the US and abroad, this text represents the most notable examples of performance measurement in Canada, Latin America and Eastern Europe, and supports the integration of theory and practice, with linked chapters.
- Description based on print version record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Julnes, Patria de Lancer.
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9781412982719 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|