Southern hemisphere ethnographies of space, place and time / edited by Robert E. Rinehart, Jacquie Kidd and Antonio Garcia Quiroga.
- Oxford : Peter Lang,  , ©2018
viii, 396 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Ethnology -- Southern Hemisphere.
- This book is about exciting ethnographic happenings in the Global South. It brings together a wide range of authors who explore the spatial and temporal forms of various ethnographic projects, examining how individuals relate to their homes, their nation-states and their "moments" and trajectories. It also seeks to contest the twenty-first-century hegemonic colonialist project: to this end, the book includes a number of shorter chapters that are presented in both English and non-English versions. Finally, a clear contemporary Indigenous voice runs through the volume, reminding us of non-dominant ways of being in the world.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Rinehart, Robert E., editor.
Kidd, Jacquie, editor.
Garcia Quiroga, Antonio, editor.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|