Meeting the Russian hybrid challenge [electronic resource] : a comprehensive strategic framework / Franklin D. Kramer and Lauren M. Speranza.
- Other Title:
- Comprehensive Strategic Framework
JSTOR Security Studies.
- Washington, D.C. : Atlantic Council, .
1 online resource
- Hybrid warfare -- 21st century.
Asymmetric warfare -- 21st century.
Irregular warfare -- 21st century.
Information warfare -- 21st century.
Russia (Federation) -- Military policy -- 21st century.
Security, International -- 21st century.
- Local subjects:
- Hybrid threat. (search)
- "Since its takeover of Crimea in 2014, Russia has become increasingly emboldened, undertaking actions that, rather than propping up a failing regime, strike directly against the functioning of Western democracy. Employing a combination of "hybrid" actions--political, diplomatic, informational, cyber-, economic, covert and low-level force--the Kremlin has targeted countries not only on the fringes of its sphere of influence, but in the heart of Europe and even the United States"--Publisher's description.
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
I. HYBRID CHALLENGES
II. CRITICAL STEPS
ABOUT THE AUTHORS.
- "May 30, 2017"--Table of contents page.
Includes bibliographical references.
Online resource; title from PDF title page (Atlantic Council, viewed June 1, 2017).
- Speranza, Lauren, M., author.
Atlantic Council of the United States. Brent Scowcroft Center on International Security, publisher, issuing body.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|