Dribs and drabs [electronic resource] : the mechanics of small arms trafficking from the United States / Matt Schroeder.
- Other Title:
- Mechanics of small arms trafficking from the United States
JSTOR Security Studies.
- Geneva, Switzerland : Small Arms Survey, 2016.
- Small Arms Survey issue brief ; no. 17.
Small Arms Survey issue brief ; Number 17
1 online resource
- Arms transfers.
Illegal arms transfers -- United States.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This Issue Brief begins by providing brief summaries of the data and methodology applied in this research. It then offers an overview of the types of small arms trafficked in the cases studied, followed by an examination of the modes of transport, concealment methods, and smuggling techniques used by traffickers. The Brief concludes with a policy-relevant analysis of the implications of these cases.
- "March 2016."
Includes bibliographical references (page 15).
Online resource; title from PDF cover page (Small Arms Survey, viewed March 29, 2016).
- Small Arms Survey, publisher.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|