Insurgency in Nepal [electronic resource] / Thomas A. Marks.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- JSTOR Security Studies.
- Carlisle, PA : Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College, 
- Insurgency and counterinsurgency in the 21st century.
Insurgency and counterinsurgency in the 21st century
- Government document
1 online resource
- Insurgency -- Nepal.
Communism -- Nepal.
Nepal -- Strategic aspects.
Nepal -- Politics and government -- 1990-
- System Details:
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Insurgencies in the 21st century are different than the Cold War era ones that generated existing doctrine and strategy, and which shaped the way that most American strategists think about insurgency. The beast has mutated and evolved. So, too, must those who confront it. To help Army and Department of Defense leaders master these new challenges, the Strategic Studies Institute publishes a special series entitled "Insurgency and Counterinsurgency in the 21st Century." This monograph, which assesses the growing insurgency in Nepal with its potential to further destabilize an already volatile region, is a path-breaking and an excellent inaugural effort in this new series.
- Title from title screen (viewed Feb. 20, 2004).
Includes bibliographical references (pages 27-40).
Print version record.
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2011.
- Army War College (U.S.). Strategic Studies Institute.
- Other format:
- Marks, Thomas A. Insurgency in Nepal (Original)
Online version: Marks, Thomas A. Insurgency in Nepal.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|