Negligence in law [electronic resource] / by Thomas Beven, of the Inner Temple, barrister-at-law.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Principles of the law of negligence
- Third edition.
- London : Stevens and Haynes ; Toronto : Canada Law Book Co., 1908.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
Making of modern law.
1 online resource (2 volumes (cciv, 1505 pages))
- Negligence -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
- Electronic books.
- volume 1. General relations
volume 2. Special relations arising out of contract.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed June 19, 2016)
Originally issued in 1889 under title: Principles of the law of negligence.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format:
- Print version: Beven, Thomas, 1851-1911. Negligence in law.
Online version: Beven, Thomas, 1851-1911. Negligence in law.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|