In Council. Philadelphia, July 31, 1777 [electronic resource] : Sir, I wrote to you on the 28th instant, and ordered [blank] class of the militia of your county to be immediately marched to Chester. ...
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], 
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (1 sheet)
- American Revolution (1775-1783).
Philadelphia Campaign (1777-1778).
Philadelphia Campaign, 1777-1778.
Pennsylvania -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Electronic books.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Circular letter ordering militia to the defense of Philadelphia.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed September 14, 2017).
Some copies signed in manuscript: Tho. Wharton jun. pres.
- Cited in:
- Bristol B4561
Shipton & Mooney 43334
- Wharton, Thomas, Jun., 1735-1778, signer.
- Other format:
- Print version: Pennsylvania. Council of Safety. In Council. Philadelphia, July 31, 1777.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|