The civil law in its natural order [electronic resource] : together with the publick law / written in French by Monsieur Domat the late French king's advocate in the presidial Court of Clermont in France ; and translated into English by William Strahan, LL. D., advocate in Doctors Commons, with additional remarks on some material differences between the civil law and the law of England.
- Standardized Title:
- Lois civiles dans leur ordre naturel. English
- London : E. Bell, J. Darby, A. Bettesworth, G. Strahan, F. Fayram, J. Pemberton, J. Hooke, C. Rivington, F. Clay, J. Batley, and E. Symon, 1722.
- [London] : Printed by J. Bettenham
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (2 volumes)
- Civil law -- Early works to 1800.
- Early works
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Strahan, William (Lawyer)
- Other format:
- Print version: Domat, Jean, 1625-1696. Civil law in its natural order.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|