[The attorney general's answer to the reflections upon him in the votes of the 19th of June last] [electronic resource]
- Other Title:
- Attorney general on reading the votes of the 19th of June last ...
- [New York] : [Printed by William Bradford], 
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (3, 21-22 pages)
- New York (State) -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
Albany (N.Y.) -- Prisons.
New York (State).
New York (State) -- Albany.
- New York Attorney General Bradley's answer to several "scandalous and vile reflections" upon him in petitions filed by the Justices of Albany. This document consists of a three page response dated July 1729, and an excerpt, numbered pages 21 and 22, of the minutes of the House of Representatives extracted from the Journal of the General Assembly covering the business to which Bradley refers.
- Description based on online resource; title supplied by cataloger (LLMC Digital, viewed May 15, 2017).
Title and imprint from Evans' American Bibliography, volume 1, page 407.
Includes manuscript notes; at head of text: "The attorney generals answer; to the reflections upon him in the annexed votes ; whereby your lordships may perceive how he has been abused for doing his duty." At foot of page 3: "R. Bradley. Dated 10th July 1729."
- Bradley, Richard, -1752.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|