Nevv-Haven's settling in New-England [electronic resource] : and some lawes for government : published for the use of that colony : though some of the orders intended for present convenience, may probably be hereafter altered, and as need requireth other lawes added.
- Other Title:
- New-Haven's settling in New-England
- London : Printed by M.S. for Livewell Chapman, 1656.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (80 pages)
- New-Haven Colony.
New England -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 -- Early works to 1800.
New Haven (Conn.) -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 -- Early works to 1800.
Connecticut -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 -- Early works to 1800.
Connecticut -- New-Haven Colony.
Connecticut -- New Haven.
- Early works.
- Articles of confederation betwixt the plantations under the government of the Massachusetts, the plantations under the government of Plimoth, the plantations under the government of Connecticut, and the government of New Haven, with the plantations in combination therewith
Certaine lawes, liberties, and orders, made, granted, and established, at severall times, by the Generall Court of New-Haven Colony, for and to the inhabitants of that jurisdiction, now collected, and further published, for the use of such as are concerned in them, wherein they have made use of the lawes published by the honourable colony of the Massachusetts
Some presidents, and formes of things frequently used.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed May 4, 2017)
Error in paging: numbers 47-48 omitted.
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) N645B
- Other format:
- Print version: New-Haven Colony. Laws, etc. Nevv-Haven's settling in New-England.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|