A declaration of His Maiesties royall pleasure in what sort he thinketh fit to enlarge, or reserue himselfe in matter of bountie [electronic resource] .
- Other Title:
- Declaration of His Majesty's royal pleasure in what sort he thinketh fit to enlarge, or reserve himself in matter of bounty
Declaration concerning matter of bounty
- Private edition.
- [London] : [J. Gordon], 1897.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (1 preliminary leaf, 29,  pages)
- Bounties -- Law and legislation -- England.
Finance, Public -- Law and legislation -- England.
Finance, Public -- Law and legislation.
- Electronic books.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed
"Facsimile reprint, 1897." Unnumbered page following page 29.
Originally published: Imprinted at London : by R. Barker, 1610.
- Gordon, J. W. (John William), 1853-1936.
- Other format:
- Print version: England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I). Declaration of His Maiesties royall pleasure in what sort he thinketh fit to enlarge or reserue himselfe in matter of bountie.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|