A Genuine letter from a well-known patriot at St. James's, to his friend in Boston, relative to the present distracted state of American affairs [electronic resource] : Dated London, November 28, 1774.
- [Boston?] : [publisher not identified], 
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (1 sheet)
- American Revolution (1775-1783).
War -- Causes.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Causes.
- Electronic books.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Encouraging the colonies "to hold out with an honorable firmness" against British tyranny.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed August 30, 2017).
Imprint from Evans.
Some copies dated in manuscript: "1775".
- Cited in:
- Evans 14061
- Other format:
- Print version: Genuine letter from a well-known patriot at St. James's, to his friend in Boston, relative to the present distracted state of American affairs.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|