The Wreck and Salvage Act, 9 & 10 Vict. cap. 99 [electronic resource] : with a copious analysis, notes, proceedings, and forms, for the recovery of penalties before justices, and by action of debt : also, forms of notice to be given by lords of manors claiming wreck, and the mode of adjudicating disputed salvage cases / by John Jagoe, Esq., barrister-at-law.
- London : V. & R. Stevens and G.S. Norton, 1846.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (95 pages)
- Shipwrecks -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.
Salvage -- Great Britain.
Shipwrecks -- Law and legislation.
- Electronic books.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed March 17, 2016)
- Other format:
- Print version: JAGOE, John. Wreck and Salvage Act 9 & 10 Vict. c. 99. With a copious analysis, notes, proceedings and forms.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|