Virgo triumphans, or, Virginia richly and truly valued, more especially the south part thereof [electronic resource] : viz. the fertile Carolana, and no lesse excellent isle of Roanoak, of latitude from 31 to 37 degr. relating the meanes of raising infinite profits to the adventurers and planters : humbly presented as the auspice of a beginning yeare, to the Parliament of England and councell of state / by Edward Williams, gent.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Virgo triumphans
Virginia richly and truly valued, more especially the south part thereof
Virginia in generall, but particularly Carolina, which comprehends Roanoak, and the southerne parts of Virginia richly valued
- London : Printed by Thomas Harper, for John Stephenson, and are to be sold at his shop on Ludgate-Hill, at the signe of the sunne, 1650.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (14 unnumbered pages, 47 pages, 8 unnumbered pages)
- Virginia -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
South Carolina -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
North Carolina -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
Southern States -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
Sericulture -- Virginia -- Early works to 1800.
Silkworms -- Early works to 1800.
Wine and wine making -- Virginia -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Virginia -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 -- Early works to 1800.
Roanoke Island (N.C.) -- Early works to 1800.
Wine and wine making.
North Carolina -- Roanoke Island.
- Early works.
- Online resource; title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed May 8, 2018).
Errata: 14th unnumbered page.
Title vignette; head-pieces and initials.
Goldsmiths'-Kress no. 01161.3.
- England and Wales. Parliament.
- Other format:
- Print version: Williams, Edward, active 1650. Virgo triumphans, or, Virginia richly and truly valued.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|