An ordinance for regulating and establishing the fees to be hereafter taken by the officers of the Court of Chancery of the province of New-York [electronic resource] / by His Excellency William Burnet, Esq ; Captain General and Governour in chief in and over the provinces of New-York, New-Jersey, and of all the territories and tracts of land depending thereon in America, and Vice-Admiral of the same, &c. In council, this 22th day of August, in the tenth year of His Majesty's reign, annoq; domini one thousant seven hundred and twenty three.
- [New York] : [William Bradford], 
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (7 pages, 1 unnumbered page)
- Costs (Law) -- New York (State)
New York (State) -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 -- Sources.
New York (N.Y.) -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 -- Sources.
New York (State)
New York (State) -- New York.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF caption title (LLMC Digital, viewed April 15, 2017).
Royal British coat of arms above caption title.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
- Cited in:
- Evans 2468
Hasse, A.R. New York Colony 296
- New York (Colony). Court of Chancery.
New York (Colony). Governor (1720-1728 : Burnet)
- Other format:
- Print version: New York (State). Laws, etc. Ordinance for regulating and establishing the fees to be hereafter taken by the officers of the Court of Chancery of the province of New-York.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|