To the inhabitants of this city [electronic resource] : Whereas some unhappy differences have lately happened between the inhabitants and the soldiers ...
- [New York] : [Printed by Hugh Gaine], 
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (1 sheet)
- Great Britain. Army -- Barracks and quarters.
Great Britain. Army.
Soldiers -- Billeting -- New York (State) -- New York.
New York (N.Y.) -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
Armed Forces -- Barracks and quarters.
Soldiers -- Billeting.
New York (State) -- New York.
- Electronic books.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Decreeing measures to be taken by citizens and by British soldiers to keep the peace, after several disputes between the same culminated in "the battle of Golden Hill."
- Online resource; title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed July 19, 2017).
Signed: City of New-York, Jan. 22, 1770. W. Hicks, mayor.
Royal arms at head of title.
- Cited in:
- Evans 11776
- Hicks, Whitehead, 1728-1780.
- Other format:
- Print version: New York (N.Y.). Mayor. To the inhabitants of this city.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|