His Excellency Brigadeer Hunter's speech made to the General Assembly the 24th day of June, 1719 [electronic resource] .
- [New York] : [Printed by William Bradford], 
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (1 sheet)
- New York (State) -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 -- Sources.
New York (State) -- Politics and government -- To 1775.
Politics and government.
New York (State)
- Playbills (Posters)
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York New York.
- Farewell speech of Robert Hunter to the General Assembly, with the Assembly's reply printed originally on verso.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed June 20, 2017).
Signed: Ro. Hunter.
William Bradford was printer to the colony of New York at this time.
Followed on verso by: To His Excellency Brigadeer Robert Hunter, Esq; captain general and governour in chief in and over His Majesties colonies of New-York, and New-Jersey ... The humble address of the General Assembly of the colony of New-York.
- Cited in:
- Bristol B572
Shipton & Mooney 39712
- New York (Colony). General Assembly.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|