Virginia's cure, or, An advisive narrative concerning Virginia [electronic resource] : discovering the true ground of that churches unhappiness, and the only true remedy : as it was presented to the Right Reverend Father in God Gvilbert Lord Bishop of London, September 2, 1661 : now publish'd to further the welfare of that and the like plantations / by R.G.
- Other Title:
- Advisive narrative concerning Virginia
- London : Printed by W. Godbid for Henry Brome, 1662.
- LLMC-digital (Series)
1 online resource (6 unnumbered pages, 22 pages)
- Church of England -- United States -- Early works to 1800.
Church of England.
Virginia -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 -- Early works to 1800.
- Early works.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (LLMC Digital, viewed May 10, 2018).
R.G. is determined to be Robert Gray by Wing and noted with a question mark by B.M. Sabin states R.G. was probably Robert Greene, a clergyman in Virginia and cites E.D. Neill, "Notes on the Virginia colonial clergy," 1877, page 18. However, most sources, including B.M. and Sabin, list the work under G.R.
- Cited in:
- Wing G1624
- Gray, Robert, active 16th century-17th century.
Greene, Robert, active 17th century.
- Other format:
- Print version: R. G. Virginia's cure: or An advisive narrative concerning Virginia·.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|