Blue minor / Edgar Sampson ; transcribed and edited by Mark Lopeman for Jazz at Lincoln Center.
- Full score.
- [Van Nuys, California] : Alfred,  , ©1934
- Conference Name:
- Essentially Ellington (Jazz program) (23rd : 2017-2018 : Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts)
- Essentially Ellington library
Jazz at Lincoln Center's Essentially Ellington library
1 study score (17 pages) ; 23 x 31 cm.
- Big band music -- Scores.
Jazz -- 1931-1940.
Big band music -- Scores.
- Staff notation; Chord symbols.
- For big band, with chord symbols.
"As performed by Chick Webb and his Orchestra."
"This transcription was made especially for Jazz at Lincoln Center's 2017-18 twenty-third annual Essentially Ellington high school jazz band program."
Transcribed from a recording made September 10, 1934.
Score is 23 x 31 cm, laid in a 31 cm cover.
With performance and rehearsal notes, a glossary, and original recording information in English.
- Lopeman, Mark, transcriber, editor.
Chick Webb Orchestra.
- Publisher Number:
44862S Alfred Publishing
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|