The works for percussion. I / John Cage.
- Standardized Title:
- Percussion music. Selections
- New York, NY : Mode Records, 
- Cage, John. Selections (Mode) ; Works. v. 43.
The complete John Cage edition ; volume 43
Naxos Music Library.
- Sound recording
1 online resource (1 sound file)
- Percussion ensembles.
- Streaming audio.
- System Details:
- Credo in us : for percussion quartet (including piano and radio or phonograph, first version (12:58)
Imaginary landscape no. 5 : for any 42 recordings, score to be realized as a magnetic tape (3:09)
Imaginary landscape no. 4 : march no. 2 : for 12 radios, first version (CCM Percussion Ensemble ; James Culley, conductor)
Imaginary landscape no. 1 : for 2 variable-speed turntables, frequency recordings, muted piano and cymbal (with Joey van Hassel) (6:52)
Imaginary landscape no. 2 : march no. 1 : for percussion quintet (6:49)
Imaginary landscape no. 3 : for percussion sextet (with Matthew Hawkins, Mark Katsaounis, Jacent Mraz) (4:06)
Imaginary landscape no. 4 : march no. 2 : second version (CCM Percussion Ensemble) (4:29)
Imaginary landscape no. 5, second verion, using recordings of Cage's music (3:07)
Credo in us, second version (15:00).
- Percussion Group Cincinnati ; CCM Percussion Ensemble ; James Culley, conductor.
- Recorded Robert J. Werner Concert Hall, College-Conservatory of Music, University of Cincinnati.
1st work recorded 2006 May 26.
2nd work recorded 2008 June 12.
3rd work recorded 2006 February 25.
4th work recorded 2006 November 20.
5th work recorded 2006 May 25.
6th work recorded 2007 November 6.
Hard copy version record.
- Culley, James, conductor.
Percussion Group Cincinnati, instrumentalist.
C.C.M. Percussion Ensemble, instrumentalist.
- Container of: Cage, John. Credo in us.
Container of: Cage, John. Imaginary landscape, no. 1
Container of: Cage, John. Imaginary landscape, no. 2.
Container of: Cage, John. Imaginary landscape, no. 3.
Container of: Cage, John. Imaginary landscape, no. 4.
Container of: Cage, John. Imaginary landscape, no. 5.
- Other format:
- Source record: Cage, John. Percussion music. Selections. Works for percussion. I.
- Publisher Number:
MOD-CD-229 Mode Records
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|