Recalibrating the U.S.-Republic of Korea alliance [electronic resource] / edited by Donald W. Boose, Jr. [and others].
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Recalibrating the US-Republic of Korea alliance
Recalibrating the United States-Republic of Korea alliance
JSTOR Security Studies.
- Carlisle, Pa. : Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College, 
- Government document
1 online resource
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Korea (South) -- Congresses.
Korea (South) -- Foreign relations -- United States -- Congresses.
United States -- Foreign relations -- Korea (North) -- Congresses.
Korea (North) -- Foreign relations -- United States -- Congresses.
Korea (South) -- Relations -- Korea (North) -- Congresses.
Korea (North) -- Relations -- Korea (South) -- Congresses.
Korea (South) -- Politics and government -- 1988 -- -Congresses.
National security -- Korea (South) -- Congresses.
Asia -- Strategic aspects -- Congresses.
- Electronic books.
Conference papers and proceedings.
- System Details:
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Part I. Setting the stage
Ch.1 Introduction: the alliance challenged
Part II. The alliance
Ch.2 America's alliances in Asia: the coming "identity crisis" with the Republic of Korea
Ch.3 Cost sharing for USFK in transition: whither the ROK-U.S. alliance?
Ch.4 Assessing the costs of the U.S.-Korean alliance: an American view
Ch.5 The continuing role of the United Nations in the future of Korean security
Ch.6 Alliance activities: meetings, exercises, and the CFC's roles
Part III. North Korea and KEDO
Ch.7 If North Korea were really "reforming," how could we tell
and what would we be able to see?
Ch.8 Perceptions of North Korea and polarization of ROK society
Ch.9 The future of the Korean Peninsula Energy Development Organization (KEDO)
Part IV. Economics
Ch.10 Korea-U.S. trade relations in the era of regionalism
Ch.11 South Korea's inward foreign direct investment: policy and environment
Ch.12 Promoting economic cooperation between North and South Korea.
- Title from title screen (viewed Apr. 15, 2004).
Papers presented at the 16th Annual Conference of the Council on U.S.-Korean Security Studies, held Oct. 18-20, 2001 in Washington D.C.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
- Boose, Donald W.
Army War College (U.S.). Strategic Studies Institute.
- Other format:
- Recalibrating the U.S.-Republic of Korea alliance
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|