Civil wars, a very short introduction 36 (October 2013) [electronic resource] .
- Other Title:
- JSTOR Security Studies.
- Luxembourg : Publications Office of the European Union, 2013.
- Brief (European Union Institute for Security Studies) ; 36 (October 2013)
EDC collection, 2315-1110
- Government document
1 online resource
- Civil war -- European Union countries.
- As the conflict in Syria rages on, this brief provides a succinct analysis of the causes and consequences of the longest, and bloodiest, of all forms of human conflict. Why do civil wars break out? And more importantly, how can they be brought to an end? -- EU Bookshop.
- Gaub, Florence, editor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|