Political instability in Egypt [electronic resource] / Steven Cook.
- Other Title:
- JSTOR Security Studies.
- New York, NY : Council on Foreign Relations, 2009.
- Contingency planning memorandum ; no. 4.
Contingency planning memorandum ; no. 4
1 online resource
- Egypt -- Politics and government.
Egypt -- Foreign relations -- United States.
United States -- Foreign relations -- Egypt.
Political stability -- Egypt.
Islam and politics -- Egypt.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: download from World Wide Web.
System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- This contingency planning memo will assess the possibility of acute political instability in Egypt and consider the measures the United States might adopt to help prevent and, if necessary, mitigate the unwelcome effects of such a crisis.
- August 2009.
Title from PDF cover screen (viewed Aug. 22, 2009).
- Council on Foreign Relations.
Center for Preventive Action.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|