Russian-American security cooperation after St. Petersburg [electronic resource] : challenges and opportunities / Richard Weitz.
- Other Title:
- JSTOR Security Studies.
- Carlisle, PA : Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College, 
- U.S. and Russia, regional security issues and interests.
U.S. and Russia, regional security issues and interests
- Government document
1 online resource
- United States -- Military relations -- Russia (Federation).
Russia (Federation) -- Military relations -- United States.
United States -- Foreign relations -- Russia (Federation)
Russia (Federation) -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- System Details:
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- Until Russia and the United States experience a change on government in 2008, the prospects for additional strategic arms control agreements, limits on destabilizing military operations, and joint ballistic missile defense programs appear unlikely. Yet, near-term opportunities for collaboration in the areas of cooperative threat reduction, third-party proliferation, and bilateral military engagement do exist.
- Stalemated subjects
Areas of potential near-term opportunity
- Title from title screen (viewed May 23, 2007).
Includes bibliographical references (pages 39-53).
Print version record.
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
- Army War College (U.S.). Strategic Studies Institute.
- Other format:
- Weitz, Richard. Russian-American security cooperation after St. Petersburg
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|