Chinese national security [electronic resource] : decisionmaking under stress / edited by Andrew Scobell, Larry W. Wortzel.
- Other Title:
- JSTOR Security Studies.
- Carlisle, PA : Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College, 
- Government document
1 online resource
- National security -- China -- Decision making.
Crisis management -- China.
Crisis management in government -- China.
- System Details:
- Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002. http://purl.oclc.org/DLF/benchrepro0212
- If there is one constant in expert analyses of the history of modern China, it is the characterization of a country perpetually in the throes of crises. While China at the mid-point of the Twenty-first Century's first decade is arguably the most secure and stable it has been in more than a century, crises continue to emerge with apparent frequency. Consequently, the study of china's behavior in conditions of tension and stress is of considerable importance to policy makers and analysts around the world.
- Introduction / Andrew Scobell and Larry M. Wortzel
Chinese crisis management : framework for analysis, tentative observations, and questions for the future / Michael D. Swaine
The Tiananmen Massacre reappraised : public protest, urban warfare, and the People's Liberation Army / Larry M. Wortzel
SARS 2002-2003 : a case study in crisis management / Susan M. Puska
Chinese decisionmaking under stress : the Taiwan Strait, 1995-2004 / Richard Bush
Decisionmaking under stress : the unintentional bombing of China's Belgrade embassy and the EP-3 collision / Paul H.B. Godwin
Decisionmaking in triplicate : China and the three Iraqi wars / Yitzhak Shichor
"Decisionmaking under stress" or "crisis management"? : in lieu of a conclusion / Frank Miller and Andrew Scobell.
- Title from title screen (viewed Oct. 20, 2005).
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010.
Print version record.
- Scobell, Andrew.
Wortzel, Larry M.
Army War College (U.S.). Strategic Studies Institute.
- Other format:
- Print version: Chinese national security : decisionmaking under stress (Original)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|