Advances in Data Mining. Applications and Theoretical Aspects : 18th Industrial Conference, ICDM 2018, New York, NY, USA, July 11-12, 2018, Proceedings / edited by Petra Perner.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Lecture notes in computer science. Lecture notes in artificial intelligence 10933
Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence ; 10933
1 online resource (X, 326 pages) : 130 illustrations
- Data mining.
- Local subjects:
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This volume constitutes the proceedings of the 18th Industrial Conference on Adances in Data Mining, ICDM 2018, held in New York, NY, USA, in July 2018. The 24 regular papers presented in this book were carefully reviewed and selected from 146 submissions. The topics range from theoretical aspects of data mining to applications of data mining, such as in multimedia data, in marketing, in medicine and agriculture, and in process control, industry, and society.
- Multimedia data
- Perner, Petra, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-95786-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|