Computational Science and Its Applications - ICCSA 2018 : 18th International Conference, Melbourne, VIC, Australia, July 2-5, 2018, Proceedings, Part III / edited by Osvaldo Gervasi, Beniamino Murgante, Sanjay Misra, Elena Stankova, Carmelo M. Torre, Ana Maria A.C. Rocha, David Taniar, Bernady O. Apduhan, Eufemia Tarantino, Yeonseung Ryu.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues SL 1, 10962
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 10962
1 online resource (XXXV, 684 pages) : 278 illustrations
- Computer networks.
Optical data processing.
- Local subjects:
- Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Image Processing and Computer Vision. (search)
The Computing Profession. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The five volume set LNCS 10960 until 10964 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Computational Science and Its Applications, ICCSA 2018, held in Melbourne, Australia, in July 2018.Apart from the general tracks, ICCSA 2018 also includes 34 international workshops in various areas of computational sciences, ranging from computational science technologies, to specific areas of computational sciences, such as computer graphics and virtual reality.The total of 265 full papers and 10 short papers presented in the 5-volume proceedings set of ICCSA 2018, were carefully reviewed and selected from 892 submissions.
- Workshop Econometrics and multidimensional evaluation in the urban environment (EMEUE 2018)
Workshop Future Computing Systems, Technologies, and Applications (FiSTA 2018)
Workshop Geographical Analysis, Urban Modeling, Spatial statistics (GEO-AND-MOD 2018)
Workshop Web-based Collective Evolutionary Systems: models, measures, applications (IWCES 2018)
Workshop Large Scale Computational Physics (LSCP 2018)
Workshop Land Use Monitoring for Soil consumption reduction (LUMS 2018)
Workshop Mobile Communications (MC 2018)
Workshop REmote Sensing for Cultural and Natural heritage (RESCH 2018)
Workshop Is a smart city really smart? Models, solutions, proposals for an effective urban and social development (Smart Cities 2018)
Workshop Advances in Spatio-Temporal Analytics (ST-Analytics 2018).
- Gervasi, Osvaldo, editor., Editor,
Murgante, Beniamino, editor., Editor,
Misra, Sanjay, editor., Editor,
Stankova, Elena, editor., Editor,
Torre, Carmelo M. editor., Editor,
Rocha, Ana Maria A.C. editor., Editor,
Taniar, David, editor., Editor,
Apduhan, Bernady O. editor., Editor,
Tarantino, Eufemia. editor., Editor,
Ryu, Yeonseung. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-95168-3 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|