Y, the last man. [vol. 3], One small step / Brian K. Vaughan, writer ; Pia Guerra and Paul Chadwick, pencillers ; José Marzán, Jr., inker ; Pamela Rambo, colorist ; Clem Robins, letterer ; created by Brian K. Vaughan and Pia Guerra.
- Other Title:
- One small step
- New York, N.Y. : DC Comics, c2003.
168 pages : chiefly illustrations (chiefly color) ; 26 cm
- Brown, Yorick (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Heroes -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Science fiction comic books, strips, etc.
Man-woman relationships -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Y chromosome -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Epidemics -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Yorick Brown, the only human male to survive a global sex-specific plague, may not be unique for much longer. As he makes his way across the remains of America (together with a secret government agent, a cloning specialist, and the only other male mammal to survive, Ampersand the monkey), the last man on Earth is about to have an unexpected visitation from above. Three astronauts are descending from the exhausted International Space Station, and two of them are men.
- "Originally published in single magazine form as Y : the last man, 11-17" --T.p. verso.
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Guerra, Pia.
Marzán, José, Jr.
Robins, Clem, 1955-
DC Comics, Inc.
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|