The Un-Men. , Children of paradox / John Whalen, writer ; Mike Hawthorne, artist ; Tanya & Richard Horie, colorists ; Pat Brosseau, Travis Lanham, letterers.
- Other Title:
- Children of paradox
- New York : Vertigo/DC Comics, ©2008.
189 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Monsters -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "It's hard out there for a freak! Like the misshapen oddities who inhabit the bizarre burg known as Aberrance, U.S.A., Agent Kilcorp of the Department of Energy has always felt like an outsider -- after all, he's an albino African-American and a former midway attraction himself. But only in Aberrance -- home to the mysterious and malformed Un-Men, creations of the demented genius Dr. Anton Arcane -- does he discover the true meaning of freakdom. When a mysterious 'illness' begins spreading among the Aberrance population, Kilcrop's investigation leads him deep into the long-concealed corners of the Un'Men's sordid past -- and his own shocking ties to it. Before he's done, there may be a whole new generation of Un-Men unleashed upon the world"--Page 4 of cover.
- Domestic disturbances (from The Un-Men #6)
Children of paradox (from The Un-Men #7-10)
Lucid drowning (from The Un-Men #11)
Un-Men asunder (from The Un-Men #12-13).
- "The Un-Men created by Len Wein and Bernie Wrightson."
Originally published in single magazine form as The Un-Men 6-13.
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Hawthorne, Mike.
DC Comics, Inc.
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|