Lucifer. 5, Inferno / Mike Carey, writer ; Peter Gross [and others], artists ; Daniel Vozzo, colorist.
- Other Title:
- New York : Vertigo/DC Comics, ©2004.
165 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Devil -- Fiction -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Horror comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- The ascent of Lucifer Morningstar is now almost complete. After building his new Creation in the void beyond existence, the former Lord of Hell has populated his realm and defeated the powers who sought to take it from him. But this success belies his true condition. The full measure of Lucifer's strength still waits to be returned to him. Unfortunately, he also has obligations that will not wait. Even in his diminished state, the challenge of combat with an angel of the Host must be answered, and his debt to the half-angel Elaine Belloc must be repaid--even if it means his own ultimate destruction.
- "Based on characters created by Neil Gaiman, Sam Kieth, and Mike Dringenberg."
"Originally published in single magazine form as Lucifer 29-35"--Title page verso.
"Suggested for mature readers"--Page 4 of cover.
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Vozzo, Danny.
Gross, Peter, 1958-
DC Comics, Inc.
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|