Loveless. 3, Blackwater falls / Brian Azzarello, writer ; Danijel Zezelj, Werther Dell'edera, artists.
- Other Title:
- Blackwater falls
- New York, N.Y. : DC Comics, ©2008.
285 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Veterans -- Confederate States of America -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Revenge -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Western comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- "Ruth Cutter didn't want her life to end up this way. When her husband Wes went off to fight in the Civil War, she stayed behind to support the town of Blackwater against the brutal Union occupation - and paid a terrible price for her aid to the insurgency. Forced from her home, she fled to the hills where she and Wes - returned after years of battle and imprisonment - plotted against those who wronged them, Rebel and Yankee alike. Soon Wes found himself sherriff of Blackwater, and Ruth found happiness in his arms. Until treachery tore them apart. Now this redheaded hellion is bent on revenge against the town that took her man from her once more. To get it, she must confront the horror of her own past by forgiving an unlikely alliance with one of its perpetrators - even as another unleashes a flood of unspeakable cruelty upon Blackwater. But Ruth can be just as savage as any man - and before she's through, the South shall burn again..." --Back cover.
"Originally published in single magazine form as Loveless 13-24"--Title page verso.
"Loveless created by Brian Azzarello and Marcelo Frusin."
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Žeželj, Danijel.
DC Comics, Inc.
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|