Loveless. 1, a kin of homecoming / Brian Azzarello ; Marcelo Frusin ; Patricia Mulvihill, colorist ; Clem Robins, letterer ; Marcelo Frusin, covers.
- Other Title:
- Kin of homecoming
- New York : DC Comics, ©2006.
128 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Veterans -- Confederate States of America -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Revenge -- Comic books, strips, etc.
Western comic books, strips, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Wes Cutter is a wanted man running from a violent past - the horrors of the Civil War, a brutal stint in a Union prison camp, and the savage fallout of Reconstruction. But now he's come home to a town full of deadly secrets in search of his wife Ruth - a tormented woman who hides dark secrets of her own.
- "Suggested for mature readers"--Page 4 of cover.
Originally published in single magazine form as Loveless 1-5.
- Penn Provenance:
- Toccafondi, David, C'95 (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
- Frusin, Marcelo.
DC Comics, Inc.
David Toccafondi, Dan Sung and Joshua O'Neill Collection of Comics and Graphic Novels (University of Pennsylvania)
Comics Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|