Intelligent Computing Methodologies : 14th International Conference, ICIC 2018, Wuhan, China, August 15-18, 2018, Proceedings, Part III / edited by De-Shuang Huang, M. Michael Gromiha, Kyungsook Han, Abir Hussain.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Lecture notes in computer science. Lecture notes in artificial intelligence 10956
Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence ; 10956
1 online resource (XXII, 874 pages) : 354 illustrations
- Artificial intelligence.
Optical data processing.
- Local subjects:
- Artificial Intelligence.
Image Processing and Computer Vision.
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity.
Computer Communication Networks.
Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery.
Systems and Data Security.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes - in conjunction with the two-volume set LNCS 10954 and LNCS 10955 - the refereed proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Intelligent Computing, ICIC 2018, held in Wuhan, China, in August 2018. The 275 full papers and 72 short papers of the three proceedings volumes were carefully reviewed and selected from 632 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections such as Evolutionary Computation and Learning; Neural Networks; Pattern Recognition; Image Processing; Information Security; Virtual Reality and Human-Computer Interaction; Business Intelligence and Multimedia Technology; Biomedical Informatics Theory and Methods; Swarm Intelligence and Optimization; Natural Computing; Quantum Computing; Intelligent Computing in Computer Vision; Fuzzy Theory and Algorithms; Machine Learning; Systems Biology; Intelligent Systems and Applications for Bioengineering; Evolutionary Optimization: Foundations and Its Applications to Intelligent Data Analytics; Swarm Evolutionary Algorithms for Scheduling and Combinatorial Optimization; Swarm Intelligence and Applications in Combinatorial Qoptimization; Advances in Metaheuristic Optimization Algorithm; Advances in Image Processing and Pattern Techniques; Bioinformatics.
- Evolutionary Computation and Learning
Virtual Reality and Human-Computer Interaction
Business Intelligence and Multimedia Technology
Biomedical Informatics Theory and Methods
Swarm Intelligence and Optimization
Intelligent Computing in Computer Vision
Fuzzy Theory and Algorithms
Intelligent Systems and Applications for Bioengineering
Evolutionary Optimization: Foundations and Its Applications to Intelligent Data Analytics
Swarm Evolutionary Algorithms for Scheduling and Combinatorial Optimization
Swarm Intelligence and Applications in Combinatorial Qoptimization
Advances in Metaheuristic Optimization Algorithm
Advances in Image Processing and Pattern Techniques
- Huang, De-Shuang, editor., Editor,
Gromiha, M. Michael, editor., Editor,
Han, Kyungsook, editor., Editor,
Hussain, Abir, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-95957-3 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|